Click

Linking from one friend to another, sometimes there are just wonders. One moment you see the guy with an auntie, moments later you realized that auntie is your school mate who is born in the same year with you.
Then you wonder why people do that to themselves, hair cut and cosmetics that make them look horrible.

One moment this guys is attending wedding, then you realized the other guys are of the same year with you too. Weddings with a bunch of guys means alcohol and chaos. Then another moment you think you've seen the groom some where.

Click click click, more clicking confirms your doubt. And you've found one of your schoolmate has gotten married to a girl 2 years older than him.

Now, though we're in the same school in the same year, I never knew all these people. Ok I knew the auntie girl back in primary before she started become cocky and all, but that was years before.
Sigh. Sometimes I do wonder why people get married so young.

No comments: