Was this related to me waking up late for Korean class this morn? Grr I hate being late and I was late big time.
My tummy has been bloated since I dunno when. The head decided at dinner that it should go for an ache. Bad digestion means bad appetite, and I dislike bad appetite days especially when having meals at home. I'd just wish they'd stop staring. OK mum I'll take more lingzhi & pollen... Grr
Holiday's here. It made me glad that I have to go to school tomorrow. Life works out in a weird weird way.
--=-=-=-=--
Things aren't that normal when it's someone's birthday. It's even weirder when she expects you to be special to her on this day. It must be a really special day for her, as all those who treats her as invisible suddenly notices her and talk to her and start doing things for her.
It's weird. To act indifferent and try to convey the message that 'hey, birthday is no big deal' to a suicidal teenager on the day she thinks she's on the top of the world.
--=-=-=-=--
오방실?
너무 우겨! 귀엽다.
JoKwon GaIn Fever
--=-=-=--
And I just saw Jang Geun Suk speaking in English. Fluent, but weird.
BTW he always gets the weird characters in movies don't you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment