But I guess people shouldn't have noticed as they're so busy socializing with one another, laughing the day away.
I was a game master, but I felt more like an assistant instead. I didn't say much throughout the day, just tried to be my best to help, picking up bottles and 'darts' (as we were playing bowling and blowpipe the traditional way).
After few rounds of running into the bowling 'alley' and picking up the bottles as fast as I can then run out of the way (cuz people are so hostile throwing the coconuts I swear a few times they almost hit me) I started feeling really dizzy, and my legs went soft and wobbly. Grr I guess having a bad stamina really sucks.
But I held on long enough for the games to be over. Towars the end two guys helped me pick up the coconut and bottles and the darts I was so grateful. =)
Then I joined KK in the 'Chinese' rope jumping thingy, but I couldn't jump cuz my legs went wobbly. Then KK jumped by herself, or with the other teammate she had. Then as I was trying to take her picture she sprained her ankle and fell down.
"crack crack" I heard her ankle sprain. LOL OK I have limited vocabs please excuse that. It sounded realy painful. And she was there laughing away saying it would be cool if she really breaks a bone. Grr crazy girl!
It got more comfortable towards the end of the day, but I still felt out of place. For I should know the people cuz they are my teammates, but I didn't and still felt sticking out like a sore thumb, or more like an invisible thumb.
I suck at socializing. I wish I am better. I wish I am not so afraid all the time.
3 comments:
Hehe..shouldn't it be "fell down and sprained ankle" instead of the other way round? Lol.. Thanks for you "chi" k..
I thought you sprained it then fall... *shrug* Your leg, your say.
Ohh..hmm..possible.. But I think I fell then sprained..
Post a Comment