I want chocolate. Right now this instant.
M&Ms, Cadbury or Choki-choki. I want chocolate.
-----==-----
I have amazing people for my assignments. Why can't they just understand the assignment question and respect due dates? And why people push responsibilities away so easily?
Most importantly why can't I tell people off?
-----==-----
Hey babe,
if you haven't know, I'm a big fan of yours. =)

-----==-----
Times were different when I was tanned.
I cannot understand why people like to be fair and lovely when it's yellow and not-lovely.
I miss those times, when I was in a really healthy looking skin color, and proud to be representing Malaysia for the first time.

I wonder if I'll ever get my tan back. 4 months of extreme sun's tan gone in fades in less than a week, what is this?!
-----==-----
As for as I know
I've missed 2 birthdays last year. JiaYen's & SauWen's. Hmm...
-----==-----
Current fav songs on the playlist:
Suju- 행복
김종국- 한 남자, 사랑스러워
2am- 죽고도 못 보내
4 comments:
Great blog :-)
eh... just wondering M&Ms really is your wishlist? I got my own M&Ms container with refilled M&Ms when finished and with a big M on top (sort of mean Mafer's)... You can start yours!
Thanks Lisa. =)
Mafer, I can't keep my own M&Ms bottle, it'd be empty all the time cuz by the time I refill it, it'll be all down my tummy before night falls.
haha!!!
Post a Comment