Again

I went meeting up with Abdo for his crew shirt.
Story: He had to leave CP before his crew shirt was ready so he asked me to bring his shirt back to Malaysia for him. He worked at Blue Streak anyways, not Kiddy Kingdom.

So after so long (September till now, March) I finally pass the shirt to him.
It's really weird seeing a CP person out of CP. He looks so fair. LOL I bet I look pale-r to him too. Gah this reminds me of my tan. =(

Anyways I asked the golden question, "Are you going back this summer?"
"Ya. But not Cedar Point. I'm going to Morey's Pier's. You?"
"No I'm not. My parents said no."
"My parents said no too. But I applied anyways. Now I'm figuring how to get the money."
"Oh, they still don't know now?"
"Yea..."
Then a bunch of conventional empty sentences came up. How's your studies, what are you studying, all the best, stay in touch blah blah blah.

Not CP huh. I've always thought that for people to do teh WAT USA multiple times, CP is not a wise start since it seems to be the biggest and wildest whatever, other places might be not so happening and stuff. But looked from another point, big park, small park, they all give different feel and experience. Good or bad, they are all great experiences.

No parental consent huh. After all we're adults, what's the big deal, right? Moreover to my understanding he's not a Malaysian, or his family isn't here in the country. Unless they come in for a surprise visit, they wouldn't know a thing and he would be back in no time. I wonder if he'll ever tell his family.

On one hand I think he's cool, and I'm a loser mummy's girl. On the other I just sigh and accept that this is what I've chosen: to listen obey and stay in Malaysia. I did have the choice. I do have the money. I made the choice and I shall not be bitter with it.

End.

No comments: