CRAZY

Sometimes I think I'm too picky over small things. Sometimes I just think people can do better.
Sometimes I think I'm too focused on too nitty-gritty stuff I forget about the big picture. Sometimes I just wonder why I always see fault in others. Sometimes I think I should blame other people.

These few days I have the urge of crying out loud "I AM CRAZY". I wish I can do it freely without the pressure of, "you're a psych student, you should know the meaning of that word (crazy) and you should not simply use it."

Just like how 'depressed', 'insane', 'ego', and some other words; sometimes I just wish I can use it freely like a non-psych student without feeling guilt.

4 comments:

YY * 然尹 said...

LOL~ say it the jokwon way! i ll love it!

Ling said...

Hard to be perfect.
I see big picture and then lost the ability to see nitty-gitty stuff.
Haha...I even called myself maniac la. depressed? suicidal? haha

欣欣 said...

The Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad?

Alice Kingsley: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

is the quote from alice in wonderland. i hope i can b crazy once more dear.

Khayshi said...

YY: Not the Jokwon way but the omg-i-wanna-pull-my-hair-out way. But reading you say the Jokwon was kind of made me rethink the definition of 'crazy' non-psych people use.

ShinShin: Thanks for inflating my ego. Smart or sane, can't I be both then? LOL