Aim high

it seems that teacher has high hopes on me.
Maybe she hasn't noticed that all my work are below 70marks.

anyways I was kind of surprised to learn that NO Malaysian has passed the KLPT Intermediate Level. One did last term, earning only 56 points on average, meaning the student only got Level 3, not even 60 to reach level 4, basically meaning failing the test.

Hmm... How hard can it be? Super.
Teacher told us that even students in UKM and USM who majors in the Korean Language does not attend the test itself. And they are people who have 3 hours of mandatory classes each week for the language.
It takes 2 years of 2 classes per week to prepare from beginner to intermediate, but counting from where I started from beginner to the exam in September, I'm having only 1 year of 1-2 classes per fortnight.
Almost one quarter of the needed time to do it.

And there teacher goes hoping I can get 80. Ha. I know I'm quite smart, but I'm no genius boo.

No comments: