Today I went to the bathroom with my bag left on the floor of my neighboring seat (because the seat was broken). I came back, SMun & YLing were talking by the seats on the aisle, and were about to leave when SMun told me that other people (from the next class) want to sit on our seats. I nodded in understanding and she left.
Immediately a girl from the next class sat on the seat. I told her, "This two seats are taken."
She replied me coldly and rudely like it's her right to sit on any place because she has a golden butt saying, "But I don't see any bags!"
I pointed to mine a seat away, and YLing's stuff by the side.
She pulled her long face and went away.
Tsk tsk tsk if only she could have observed the situation first. Or at least be polite, not expecting an apologize but still, don't treat me like I'm second class just because I'm chinese.
----- // -----
Today I went to buy pirated textbook.
I'm broke la, or else when did I resort to get a pirated psychology text?! I hate the rought paper and black and white prints and worst of all the kecacatan in the paper quality. Yuck.
Dahlah I don't like reading textbook, it doesn't help a bit.
Anyways there was a crowd in the tiny stationery store. When it was my turn I told the guy I wanted the book, I ordered it 2 days ago (YY did it actually). He asked for a receipt I didn't have one, he said that if I don't have it means I didn't order. WTH?
Anyways he was nice enough to give me a copy first from someone else's order (WTH it is my my my order mine!) Then he passed me the book when he gave me the change, he said, "nah, take it take it."
I felt like I was begging for money wth.
----- // -----
This guy wasn't rude, but he stood under the shade of the flyover, with his bags of groceries on the floor, eating banana. @@
5 comments:
u bought 303 book?? how much u paid? coz d receipt is with me, i paid RM10 deposit for the booking...
wth didnt give me. i paid full price la
i tot of taking d book for u ma... i said i ll pay for it frst ma...
you didn't tell me that. You said you ordered and can pick up the next day. The next day I forgot so I picked it up today. so what now?
takpa la, i try go to d shop n ask for refund la.
Post a Comment