raptor 4?

i dreamed about me and lizzy. we met in cedar point and well, we decided to go for raptor after blue streak. In the dream Lizzy said it's name was "raptor 4". Dont ask me, as far as I know it's just called 'raptor'.
So, the platform was weirdly spaced out, my dream version is definitely very different from the reality version.

So we decided to go take the last seats, cuz the last seats are always the best.
Lizzy hesitated at first (I dunno why, she's usually the brave one) but I dragged her to the last seat anyways, away from Jordan. Wth, Jordan was in my dream, he was trying to narrate something to me when we were in the queue but he sucks at narrating I couldn't get him at all.
So we were at the last seats, Jordan sat by himself in the middle row.
Then when the ride was about to start we realized that it's not the normal kind of coaster but it's hanging, and each row fits only 2 people instead of 4 (I don't know why I'm so dumb in my dream but yeah).

Then to our utmost horror we were actually at the first row. I remember Lizzy screaming like shit and I was terrified to death, but ater like 3 seconds or so I started to relax and tried to open my eyes but the wind was too strong so I could only open one of my eye (the left one) and saw the pretty white clouds with the sky blue sky. And we were on top of a loop, with our legs kicking the sky.
Amazing feeling, but my alarm clock rang.

1 comment:

Shekoko said...

Wish I could dream dreams like that..ossum!!!