idiot

early morning I struggled to wake up. It's 6.30am, too early plus I woke up a few times during the night I felt like skipping the class i plan to sit in.

6.50am I finally found the will to wake up. 7.40am I reached school but the bus was full. I waited the next bus and it only departed from the main block at 7.55am. Gosh I was late, as I reached the school at 8am sharp.

I hurried to the classroom to find nobody there. I felt like strangling myself for not checking the venue. I figured by the time I walked to the right venue at another block 5 minutes away I'd be late. I don't want people to watch me go in, I'm only sitting in so I figured I'd only attend next week's class.

Argh. Today's plan was 8am class, 10am meeting, 12pm tuition, 3.30pm class.
8am to 6.30pm isn't exactly what it says. It actually says 7am depart from house, 8pm reach home. Did I mention that I hate KL?

No comments: