Why you so inconsiderate one?!

For once I feel like studying hard, and I felt I should stay at home instead of running out all the time. I wanted to please you but no I think I'm wrong.
Dah-lah you don't encourage/foster reading at home, when people actually want to do it you do all kinds of funny things to stop people from reading, then you complain that people don't read. what kind of funny ass are you?!

I have one more paper and I really want to study hard for it but here you are being inconsiderate asking me to fetch your kids to tuition when you can do it yourself. I care not if you read it here I really am very dissasified and fed up and dunno what to say I feel like crying wtf.

I think I should stop pleasing you and do whatever I want. I'm now locked up in her room and I'm going to continue this to stay away from the TV and shoutings and babbling downstairs because I won't have peace today to study and I can't afford to slack cuz a few hours of my time will be spent out there fetching your kids.