This is gonna be a rather long post I presume

It's supposed to be a good day. I met 4 people in school today (being rather friendless having to bump into so many people in a day is extraordinary). XinRou,BoonChin,XiaoBai&Joshua.

Silvia bought new pendrive for me. =) As much as wanting to take it from her, feel so guilty to take things for free. Neways it's a cool pendrive. 4GB! Now I don't need to delete anything for years~

We went for a feast in Kajang. Yummilicious satays with ok-ok sauce. I managed to eat 8 sticks of the yum-a-dum-dum satays while our eating queen ms LaiThin ate 10 just like that! So much of being a big eater YY had only 8 while KK small eater as always managed to eat 6. All the way to Kajang was quite worth it, but let's not do it often k. And I realized KK is a bad bad person to rely on to get directions!

Thanks to Murphy's Law I came home with a full tummy and grandma insisted that I drink coconut water + eat a cookie sumore. Frankly I love coconut water and the cookie thingy but I'm so full~ So now I'm really stuffed. So much for 'there's no such thing as too much good food?'!

I mailed LG & Samsung yesterday asking about their plans to launch their phones in which they replied today but sigh so sad they both said no. Apparently LG Lollipop is still in its market research phase whatever. And Samsung does not have any phones that can support Korean input. Sigh...

Emergency meeting for our I/O Psych project. Seems like we've left out a few stuff on our part.

I am not sure but it seems the girls are pretty firm on the floral dress thingy and apparently KK has plans to wear it out to the beach... *drop jaw* Wear it yourself k.

4 comments:

Lydia J Xavier said...

*drop nostrils* honestly, i've never met a non-girly girl. my bunch are usually girls girls. it puzzles me to the core that you wouldn't think the beach and floral is like the perfect match.

haha. if not, you wear hot pants and a tank!

Khayshi said...

Hmm... guess I've been hanging out with the wrong bunch all these while..

Lydia J Xavier said...

no. u guys are all the same. lol. hahahaha...interesting!

Anonymous said...

sorry.. hope u like ur new pendrive..