That was the time after a super long day of classes and presentation followed by a super horrifying traffic jam. In which I stepped into the house so tired I wish I can just lie down and sleep but instead got questioned about being late.
I wonder why I bothered to explain when the tone was clearly doubting me, accusing me for telling a lie.
Then when I was eating by my lonesome self with all those evil negative thoughts circling my head the TV played the USA national anthem. It brought back so much memories. I thought to myself, how nice would it have been to still be there, though days are hard and tiring, we don't have to worry or think too far into the future. All we need to do is go back to our home in which nobody will nag me for sure, sleep and wake up to greet another brand new day.
It all went away when Aunt GHong called and asked HHin to sing for me. I wanted to record it but he sang real quick, as soon as he grabbed the phone.
Which he did twice, 有一个笨头猪猪猪,他的名字叫 Yang Hoe Hin.
(Translation: There is a stupid head pig pig pig, his name is Yang Hoe Hin)
It's the cutesy song I introduced to him months ago.
I guess Jack has been playing the song for him often enough. LOL
And what's with his own name my gosh!
Today during meeting Thava saw pictures of HHin on my desktop (Cuz he's my wallpaper) and said he's so cute. LOL And Edwin got jealous obviously cuz I've got a cutie pie son. *Proud* =)
No comments:
Post a Comment