eat more! glucose make ur encephelon (gee, i hope i spell it right) works better! syg, i bought marrie仔 oso, belanja u makan oso k?
I've been eating a lot ever since I step foot on KL. It's not like the food here tastes good, but I'm always stuffing myself with food.Getting fats already. =(my encephalon is not working well... maybe glucose overdose... *eek*
Ha, me too. I just down and dont know who to complaint...
and with someone... I don't know the reason very well too.
such is being humans. may know so much, yet doesn't really know about the self.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
eat more! glucose make ur encephelon (gee, i hope i spell it right) works better! syg, i bought marrie仔 oso, belanja u makan oso k?
I've been eating a lot ever since I step foot on KL. It's not like the food here tastes good, but I'm always stuffing myself with food.
Getting fats already. =(
my encephalon is not working well... maybe glucose overdose... *eek*
Ha, me too. I just down and dont know who to complaint...
and with someone... I don't know the reason very well too.
such is being humans. may know so much, yet doesn't really know about the self.
Post a Comment