Nursery rhymes

Natasha* enjoys it.
She would come cuddle up and make you sing.

Twinkle-twinkle little star, Are you sleeping, home on the range, auld lang syne, baa baa black sheep, mary had a little lamb, farmer in the dell, old macdonald, 10 little indians, sound of music, 3 blind mice, this old man, bring back my bonnie, we wish you a merry christmas, joy to the world, how much is that doggy, polly put the kettle, ding dong bell, 12345 (fish song), shake my blues, wheels on the bus, oh suzzana, london bridge, long long ago, grandfather's clock, on top of ol' smokey, rain rain go away, ... ...
Ran out of ideas, so kept repeating the few, until battery low because of too much singing.

Tiring and thirsty, but it's fun. Fun to have someone who loves your out of tune singing.


*name modified for confidentiality

1 comment:

Lydia J Xavier said...

that's a lot of nursery ryhmes. I only noe quater. I guess I know more sunday school songs. lol