The alarm rang, and sort of got a shock when I saw the sunlight shining through the curtains. I knew immediately that I was late, jumped out the bed and rushed to wash up. Then drove off immediately.
Lucky me I set the alarm early for yesterday morning, or else God knows what time I'll end up waking up.
Get to talk to some other people today, about issues that has been occupying my mind. And felt so much better and hyper, if you have noticed at the second half of the day.
Came back real late because of the absurd massive jam.
Almost died of hunger, my biscuits that I store in the car ran out of stock...
So my surprise for today? Japanese Instant Sausages!Uncle and family went Japan and I've got souvenirs!
Other than shirt and cool key chains, I get to taste the instant sausages! It's such a cool thing,
just buy, unwrap and eat!
And it tastes less artificial than our chicken brand sausages.
Since I couldn't share it with all of you,
I figured I should take a photo,
to at least let you know that such things exists.
It's so cool!
Imagine we'll just have to get cupboards and store all those instant food and no need to do cooking or heating up!
OMG I'll love life even more then.
No comments:
Post a Comment