They had a promotion in front of the school today.
Available today only, sign up for RM29.90 and get a VIP card that allows you to excess the center for unlimited times, from 6am-12 midnight, Monday-Saturday, now till July.
Free spa (once) (for ladies only) worth RM60, free yoga class or whatsoever, free this worth how much, free that worth a lot of money, free bag that worth RM30 to get your money back.
The thing is, the girl had a hard time articulating most of the words, and I had to collect all the morphemes and make up words and sentences that make sense.
Erm, ... what?
I said I have no money with me, and asked whether how much is it tomorrow.
She advised me to borrow money from my friends.
'Right'.
"No thanks, never mind."
I think she's weird. Ha~
Every time I look at her, she'll surely look away.
Like eye contact can kill or something.
2 comments:
NO! Don't go True Fitness. If you are thinking of gym, join Fitness First but as for TF... When I see you I'll tell you why not. ;)
Hahahaha~
I have free gym outside my house but I never use the facilities.
Tell me about the 'secret' though!
LOL~
Post a Comment